Established Insurtech Start Up
You are responsible for independently managing the whole MongoDB Lifecycle: Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Operation, Maintenance, Backup and Restoring.
- You are responsible for Cloud Deployments (especially Azure and AWS) of MongoDB in conjugation with setting up the needed VMs, networking and security.
- You will support operations and security teams with Database knowledge
- You ensure that your services are deployed in a manner compliant with ISO, compliance and architecture requirements.
- You have expert knowledge of managing Mongo DBs.
- You have expert knowledge of MongoDB Security (Audit, Encryption-at-Rest, Kerberos Auth, Endpoint Encryption, Certificate Management, Role Configuration), Monitoring and Logging.
- You have knowledge of additional Databases and their Cloud-PaaS-Offerings as well as GitOps experience.
- You have experience with Cloud Security Layouts (Secure Network Design, Account and Access Management).
- You have experience in deploying cloud-based architectures Deployments in AWS and Azure.
- You have experience with Infrastructure and Configuration Automation.
- An exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company with open communication, flat hierarchies and the freedom to work independently.
- An international working environment.
- Homeoffice, flexible working hours and a competitive salary.
- An open feedback culture and the opportunity to integrate your ideas.
- A modern office space