Our client is a young company founded by a leading insurance company in 2018 to make insurers ready for digitalization.
As an independent insurance think tank he is helping companies to achieve their goals faster and more efficiently with digital solutions. He is uniquely positioned as a partner for companies of all sizes, because he combines the proven expertise of a leading insurance company with the independence and agility of a young IT company with international growth plans.
Are you ready for this challenge and write a new chapter in digitalization together with him?
Then become part of a exceptional community
- Build, run and support XaaS stacks on public and private clouds used for different applications.
- Design and implement monitoring and alerting systems.
- Take care of availability, performance and service issues • implement and manage complex network environments.
- Evaluate new technologies and products in the area of running cloud native platforms
- You have a proven track record of working with cloud architectures and cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- You are familiar with the state-of-the-art tool sets for cloud and container orchestration.
- You are familiar with managing cloud based networking (e.g. VPN Site-to-Site, Express Route / Direct Connect, DNS).
- You have sound knowledge on running Linux systems and container runtimes (e.g. Docker).
- Your are able to setup and operate applications on one of the big public clouds like Azure (preferred), AWS and Google.
- You have experience with Kubernetes.
- You are fluent in English.
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company.
- open communication, flat hierarchies, and the freedom to work independently.
- an international working environment.
- homeoffice, flexible working hours and a competitive salary.
- an open feedback culture and the opportunity to integrate your ideas.
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences).
- various opportunities to develop yourself professionally and personally in specialist and management functions.
- as part of our team, you will have the possibility to shape the future of a sector that is changing rapidly.
- a modern office space directly in the stylish Munich factory district.
Equal employment opportunity:
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and diverse environment for employees at every stage of their lives.
He looks for people with passion and integrity. Unusual developments and twists in the resume are not a knock-out criterion.
He values broad perspectives;broad perspectives; people who think precisely and creative, and are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
If this position arouses your interest, you can make an initial appointment for a further information interview right here or send us your application documents.