Established Insurtech Start Up
The Cloud product team is building up next generation tooling for GitOps on Kubernetes. The goal is to help companies adopting Kubernetes in a scalable, secure, and compliant way using GitOps. Together with a team of experienced and highly motivated Software Engineers, you will build the GitOps tooling of tomorrow.
- You will play a crucial role in shaping the appearance of our product and help us to deliver value to our customers.
- You are actively participating in the agile development (SCRUM) of our product.
- You design and implement our web application in Vue.js as well as our backend in Go.
- You understand and implement security and data protection.
- You pair up on tasks with your teammates, review code, leave the codebase better than you found it, and help everyone in the team to become better engineers.
- You write clean and maintainable code with meaningful tests.
- You stand out due to your problem solving skills, creativity, drive, and motivation to learn new things.
- You have a relevant university STEM education and proven track record of implementing web applications.
- You feel confident writing backends in Go.
- You are familiar with modern frontend frameworks like Vue.js.
- Good written and verbal communication in English rounds off your profile and makes you the ideal candidate.
- An exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company.
- Open communication, flat hierarchies, and the freedom to work independently.
- An international working environment.
- Homeoffice, flexible working hours and a competitive salary.
- An open feedback culture and the opportunity to integrate your ideas.
- Paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences).
- Various opportunities to develop yourself professionally and personally in specialist and management functions.
- As part of our team, you will have the possibility to shape the future of a sector that is changing rapidly.