Our client is a young company founded by a leading insurance company in 2018 to make insurers ready for digitalization.
As an independent insurance think tank he is helping companies to achieve their goals faster and more efficiently with digital solutions. He is uniquely positioned as a partner for companies of all sizes, because he combines the proven expertise of a leading insurance company with the independence and agility of a young IT company with international growth plans.
Are you ready for this challenge and write a new chapter in digitalization together with him?
Then become part of a exceptional community
- You are building and maintaining relationships with the customers.
- You are providing project management assistance in cloud infrastructure deployment projects.
- You clarify feature requirements with the customer.
- You update customers on a regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and feature requests.
- You conduct regular review meetings providing updates on run rates, KPIs, incidents, and planned activities for the next period.
- You are creating and managing a Monthly Service Review.
- You ensure that SLAs/SLOs are being met and maintained.
- You manage new customer onboarding projects.
- You are the single point of contact for the customer for technical inquiries.
- You have 3 – 5 years of experience in a Service Delivery Role or similar.
- You are self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management and technical account management.
- You have excellent communications-, interpersonal-, and presentation skills as well as the ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level and customers.
- You understand the architecture for Cloud Platform solutions.
- You are equipped with the ability to read technical documents in English as well as basic technical writing skills in English.
- You have fluent written and spoken English and German skills.
- Ideally, you have expert knowledge in at least one technical area (Kubernetes, AWS or Azure )
- Ideally, you are experienced in ITIL-Service Management, have experience as Service Delivery Manager or Consultant.
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company.
- open communication, flat hierarchies, and the freedom to work independently.
- an international working environment.
- homeoffice, flexible working hours and a competitive salary.
- an open feedback culture and the opportunity to integrate your ideas.
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences).
- various opportunities to develop yourself professionally and personally in specialist and management functions.
- as part of our team, you will have the possibility to shape the future of a sector that is changing rapidly.
a modern office space directly in the stylish Munich factory district.
Equal employment opportunity:
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and diverse environment for employees at every stage of their lives.
He looks for people with passion and integrity. Unusual developments and twists in the resume are not a knock-out criterion.
He values broad perspectives;broad perspectives; people who think precisely and creative, and are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
If this position arouses your interest, you can make an initial appointment for a further information interview right here or send us your application documents.