Our client is a young company founded by a leading insurance company in 2018 to make insurers ready for digitalization.
As an independent insurance think tank he is helping companies to achieve their goals faster and more efficiently with digital solutions. He is uniquely positioned as a partner for companies of all sizes, because he combines the proven expertise of a leading insurance company with the independence and agility of a young IT company with international growth plans.
Are you ready for this challenge and write a new chapter in digitalization together with him?
Then become part of a exceptional community
- Provide technical directions for our cloud-based core insurance solution.
- Design technical implementation and delivery blueprints.
- Build XaaS stacks on public and private clouds used for different applications.
- Design and implement infrastructure and platform level solutions based on Industry and Security Best Practices.
- Troubleshooting and Debugging of Incidents and Defects at the most senior level.
- Reviewing code and solutions developed by the Engineering teams.
- Proactively reviewing architectural implementations and highlighting weak spots.
- Providing Infrastructure and Cloud solution guidance to Development teams.
- Interfacing with customers to gather their technical requirements and relaying them to the Engineering teams.
- Design complex network environments and integrations with customers on-prem infrastructure.
- Evaluate new technologies and products in the area of cloud computing.
- You have a proven track record of working with cloud architectures and cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Experience with web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- You are an automation expert (terraform, ansible, puppet, or chef).
- You have experience in leading a team of engineers.
- You are familiar with the state-of-the-art tool sets for cloud and container orchestration.
- You are familiar with managing cloud based networking (e.g. VPN Site-to-Site, Express Route / Direct Connect, DNS, Azure Firewall, VPN, Load Balancers ).
- You have sound knowledge on running Linux systems and container runtimes (e.g. Docker).
- Your are able to setup and operate applications on one of the big public clouds like Azure (preferred), AWS or Google.
- You have experience with Kubernetes, and have led infrastructure modernization initiatives.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company.
- open communication, flat hierarchies, and the freedom to work independently.
- an international working environment.
- homeoffice, flexible working hours and a competitive salary.
- an open feedback culture and the opportunity to integrate your ideas.
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences).
- various opportunities to develop yourself professionally and personally in specialist and management functions.
- as part of our team, you will have the possibility to shape the future of a sector that is changing rapidly.
- a modern office space directly in the stylish Munich factory district.
Equal employment opportunity:
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and diverse environment for employees at every stage of their lives.
He looks for people with passion and integrity. Unusual developments and twists in the resume are not a knock-out criterion.
He values broad perspectives;broad perspectives; people who think precisely and creative, and are not afraid to challenge assumptions.