At our client, which is part of a major group of companies, the focus is on development and innovation. With innovative concepts, in-depth e-commerce and technology expertise, he lends a helping hand to the group’s strong furniture store brands. Whether it’s the online marketing of products, updates to the infrastructure, tracking systems, management software, CRM process optimization, the information technology equipment and integration of a new store or a new merchandise management system – the „Digital Hub“ is always working on a variety of new IT projects that are just waiting to realize your potential.
Berlin Surrounding Area
The digital transformation demandicable, barrier-free solutions that suit everyone: From the customer to the employee to the company as a whole. Therefore, our client combines digital marketing, online stores and IT in one area. He wants to create the foundations for further dynamic growth and economic success of the entire gros practup of companies in Germany and abroad through joint innovative work at Krieger Digital. We bring all people together. We integrate, we encourage and challenge, we support bold ideas, constant exchange and think beyond borders. The unit has a common vision: Providing the most satisfying customer experience in all digital and physical touchpoints, a business driven by data and automation and the most efficient digitalized processes will give him more competitive advantage than anything else.
We are facing the ultimate challenge: Right now we are developing a perfectly tailored overall ERP system for omnichannel retail. This project affects all domains.
- As Teamlead you run our logistics development team
- You collaborate with your Frontend und Backend Developers as well as Architects, DevOps, and QA engineers.
- You are one of the most important members of the Product-Owner-Team
- You are responsible for the reverse engineering of the existing solution
- You and your team develop the new solution
- You are responsible for the services owned by your team, system design, interfaces, algorithms, quality of code, performance, security and architectural fit
- You work both hands-on knowing your products better than anybody else and manage your team as a talented leader
- Strong business domain knowledge in logistics or related domains
- At least 10 years with strong track record in software engineering with Java
- Expertise in reverse engineering
- Teamlead experience and leadership skills
- Stress resilience
- Experience in microservice architecture and designing large-scale, distributed systems
- Knowledge of cloud architectures, especially AWS and Kubernetes
- Knowledge in architecture/design methods and patterns, data and API design, quality assurance and testing methods
- Broad experience all kinds of concepts for synchronous and asynchronous system interconnectivity
- such as JMS, Kafka, REST, SOAP
- Knowledge of build and release Tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab)
- Excellent knowledge in relational databases; especially PostgreSQL, transactions and performance
- Good knowledge of Linux systems and bash scripting
- Good Understanding of application security
- At least basic full stack skills, especially in React
- Knowledge of Apache Solr is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Fluent English and German is required
- Last but not least you are able to adapt your methodical knowledge to the needs of the project and its context
This is what is offered to you:
The flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths of this family-owned company allow you to work quickly and dynamically.
In the rock-solid and growing company, you will work with a motivated and open-minded team on tasks that are always exciting and varied.
You will not only be offered a permanent, secure job with good career opportunities, but also an attractive salary and company pension scheme.
In the company’s own restaurant, you can choose from a wide selection of delicious lunch dishes every day and feast at a discounted price.
Outside the headquarters, you have numerous opportunities to spend your lunch break in a varied way and to do necessary shopping directly after work.
In addition, a free shuttle service is offered from Grünau S-Bahn station and Rudow U-Bahn station, which will take you comfortably to the company headquarters. The company is also easy to reach by car, thanks to its direct location on the highway. Free parking is available directly in front of the door.
If this position arouses your interest, you can make an initial appointment for a further information interview right here or send us your application documents.